Friday, March 20, 2009

I don't know how I'm suppose to feel...
I am not gonna write out what happened... BUT

*You can do anything you set your mind to*
this sentence... is sooo true...
If you wanna do/get something... Well, set your mind to it...
Do whatever it takes... don't ever give up...
You'll never know...
When the moment comes...
When you finally get the opportunity,
You better take it...
DO NOT LET IT SLIP THROUGH!

Set your mind up,
and go for it...

There's TWO sentences that helps me out a lot,
from what i went through...

*This too shall pass*
~Helps me out when i get upset for whatever...
~What does it actually mean?...
-Things will pass, you'll get over it. BUT... Who knows, Things might change and you might actually change your thoughts about life (to a better way of course)

*You can do anything that you set your mind to*
~Helps me out when i feel like, i can't do it... If i lose my confidence on something...
~Meaning?
-You can do anything, as long as you set your mind to it... And go for it...


That's all for today... xP
Vick'

No comments:

Post a Comment