Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bella's Cruel Death

Bella... =]

Isn't she cute?...

Mother, Bella, Sisters...

The Bella now... right now...

I will treat this tree as the new Bella...


5 March 2009

Bella's Death...
Bella - my dearest little puppy that only lived for 3-4 months,
died this morning, how? Well you'll get to it...

It ain't pretty tho...
I didn't get to see it...
I didn't want to see it either,
It was in the morning, about... 10 something
My mom was gonna bring the foods, for me and my sisters...
Go ahead... laugh all you want... ahahahah mama's boy...
whatever shit you people say... doesn't matter...

Back to the story,
So she came out, and the moment she was closing the gate... auto-gate.. whatever...
(Which would at least take 10 seconds til its completly closed... i know... long... it's because the gates were huge!
Anyways... 3 puppies rushed out...

My mom managed to catch 2 of them...
2 of those puppies... which is owned by my sisters... whatever...
Bella, was the last puppy... She was rushing out the gate,
and the nest thing you would see... was her... stuck on the wheels of the gate...
Imagine that... a wheel that's the size of half of your body...
Being squished onto your fuckin jaws... neck... body!...
Through your throat... Can you imagine that?!
A fuckin'wheel! Sharp wheel!!! squishing onto any part of your body!
Do you know how much pain it was?!A



Is this some kind of punishment?!
What the fuck did i do wrong to deserve this?!
What did Bella do?! HUH?!
What did we do... that made her gone forever?!
She was only a little puppy!
An innocent little puppy... squished... wtf!
GOSH...

But eventho that she's dead...
She wont be forgoten...
Cause i know...
She's always by my side...
I can feel it...
Right here...
Right now...

Think i'm gay?...
Well... look at the mirror before you think of that...
Still think so?...
Doesn't matter...
Think all the shit you want... Deal with it!...

No comments:

Post a Comment