Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April's Fool < that's me :D
The "joker" Happy birthday...
TO ME~
Gosh this is weird...
Just another normal,
Emo, happy, sad, boring, annoying, joking,
Weird birthday...

That was long... ;]
So far, I didn't get any presents...
But it's okay... I'm good...
Used to it actually... :\
'.....' wished me today...
Wasn't the first to do,
But at least she did it xD
Thank you!

And others too,
Handshakes, hugs, wishes...
Thanks homies!


Alright, back to work...
Maid got away, had to do everything myself now...
That jackass left(ran away) with all the biscuits and nescafe(coffee) ...
Weird right?...
My Ipod was on the table...
Notebook, 2 old phones, iphone...
Nice ear phone...
They are still here lolz...
She took the food!.... LOL!!!! xD
And the funny thing was...
She cleaned my room before leaving... lolz...
That's some weird shit to do, if you're running away... =\

Gotta go... dishes... :[

Vick'
Signin'off
Peace!~

No comments:

Post a Comment